Friday, February 13, 2009

Lucky Week!

It was my lucky week, as I received a bouquet of Atc's this week from my various swaps. Here is what made it my way:

February Quilt Atc

This one was from jenken for a February Quilt Atc on swap-bot.  I think the pearls are just lovely!

This one made it to me in time for Valentine's Day!

vintage valentine atc

It was made by Lisa at Ivory Blush Roses. Her blog is beautiful! In addition to her pretty Atc, I am also in awe of her crazy quilted fairy flower garden blocks. They make me wish for spring!

The last two I received were from a Brown Bag Atc swap. For this one, the challenge was to make cards and use recycled brown bags in your design. Barbara on swap-bot sent me these:

Brown Bag Atc Pair

I am hoping that my luck continues.  I signed up for a give-away at Amber Alexander's Blog.  Her drawings are amazing!  The contest is outlined at her Etsy Shop.  Here is one of her prints, perfect for Valentine's Day!

No comments: