Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays



Rainy Day Mondays, originally uploaded by poketypatch.


It is raining and cold again. Last night it actually hailed here. It was so bad that we ran outside to check the cars for damage! It sounded like rocks were being thrown at our windows.  The plants have really taken a beating too from all the rain.  It is so ironic that a few years back we were struggling with drought conditions and now we have had so much snow and rain in the last six months.

IMG_1292.jpg

This morning I woke up with "Rainy Days and Mondays" by the Carpenters on my mind. The only problem was that I couldn't remember the tune. Thanks to You Tube, I got the full video version.



Then I thought of Karen Carpenter and what a beautiful voice she had. It was so pure and perfect.

1 comment:

Paola said...

hi there.. I just discovered your blog.. I wanted to have a dotee doll swap with you.. :) I followed you