Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Sparrow


Little Sparrow, originally uploaded by poketypatch.

Birds provide so much inspiration for craft. I especially love the plump, little ones that live in the bushes beside our home.


Good photographs can help you get an idea of how these little birds look in nature. With just a little creativity, sketches, collage and other mixed media projects can be adorned with these sweet creatures.

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

Here are some of my easy little projects.

An ATC I made using fabric, paper and paint.
Bird Atc - #4 in series of 4

A simple sketch with colored pencils.
birdy

My first attempt at watercolor.
Sunflower ATC

No comments: