Sunday, April 5, 2009

Go make a Honey Bunny

     Picture by Orange you Lucky

Here is a fun project for a sweet Sunday, "honey bunny", a free pattern to embroider just in time for Easter.  How cute is that! Thanks to Helen, who is quite a talented gal.  In addition to her blog, Orange you Lucky, she has her own website, One Lucky Helen, which features her illustration, pattern design, paintings, and her toys! She even has published her own book, Embroidery for Little Miss Crafty: Projects and patterns to create and embellish which is out this month.  It looks pretty sweet!



I think I might stitch up my own honey bunny a little later, after I finish cleaning up my garden. Luckily, it won't take too long, since I have a great little honey of a helper.  My very own honey bunny.  He is really an English angora rabbit.  I spin his fur into snuggly soft yarn! I put him to work mowing the grass, since my dh isn't around to do it (like he said he would!).

bunny  

I hope you have a great Sunday!  Here is a little heart for you.  It greeted me in one of my tulips this morning. My flowers have a lot of heart!


tulip heart for you

No comments: