Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Warm & Fuzzy Holiday Music

We have a family joke that we only allow Christmas music to be played at our house after Thanksgiving.  We may not have our decorations up in a timely fashion, but you can bet that we have good music playing.  Since we have been pulling out all our old cds and transferring them to mp3s, I thought it might be fun to give you a sampling of just a few of the notes coming from our house this holiday season.

1.  Shawn Colvin - soft and dreamy!


                                                                            

2.  James Taylor - Makes me HAPPY!



3.  Jars of Clay - I discovered last year and really liked it.  By the way you can download a free track here.

4.  The Carpenters - I get teased endlessly about this one.  But, it is the ONE I HAVE TO HAVE!
5.  Bing Crosby - It isn't Christmas without this one. We love the MOVIE too!

And, in all fairness, you can't for get Rosemary's version of the same thing!

I could go on and on and on.  Thanks to Amazon, you can hear a sampling over in the sidebar if you are so inclined!  

No comments: